A Realtor®, will be acting as your eyes, ears and voice throughout the Home buying process and acting in your best interests. A Realtor® will help you, have knowledge and have access to information that will make you make a smart buying decision. Some of those points are as follows:
• Represent you as a buyer
• Offer you all Comparable information to establish right price
• Educate you about the current market conditions
• Discuss and analyze your wants and needs against your budget
• Guide you to homes that fit your criteria
• Point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
• Coordinate the work of other professionals you’ll need during the process
• Negotiate with the seller on your behalf
• Presenting an offer and closing the sale.
• Make sure all the required paperwork is fully completed, accurate and that deadlines are met
• Work with you to resolve any challenges that may arise
• Errors and Omission Insurance to protect property buyers and sellers.
Your real estate agent does all this and at no cost to you the buyer, the seller pays the commission to the Realtor®. So why not work with a Realtor®. and know you are making the RIGHT buying decision!